FYI - Jonathan Lewis Training - Boston Oct 4-6

  • From: Tim Johnston <oraclel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:55:15 -0400

Hello Everyone...

  Just an FYI in case you've missed it...  Jonathan Lewis will be in the
Boston area in early October for his Optimising Oracle seminar...
Details on the seminar can be found at:

I know I don't need to tell you how good Jonathan is...  Anyone who has
read his list contributions or book can see that...  But, what you may
not know is that Jonathan is also an excellent presenter...  Don't miss
out on a chance to learn from one of the best!

Tim