Re: FW: ASMM

  • From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 22:47:22 -0500

Brian,

I haven't seen a problem identified yet. Are you trying to fix some kind of
performance issue? Do you have reason to believe that your Library Cache
Get Hit Ratio is the source of a problem you have identified?

AMM and ASMM do not preclude you from tuning your individual pools. You can
continue to use either one or both and increase your shared pool size by
setting the parameter manually. That setting will then act as a floor for
the pool.

Seth Miller