Re: FTS, db file sequential read on undo

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:01:05 +0200

Sorry. First reply and didn't watch how the "reply to" was set so it missed
the list.

Vladimir,

That sounds very strange indeed. Is this a situation you see with any table
or with just one? If you do a CTAS on dba_objects and export it, does it too
suffer from this effect?

Have you just completed a large update to this table when you run this
analyze/export or has the table not had any recent transactions when you run
this? Do you suffer the same problem if you run your command twice in a row
or is it just the first invocation that shows this effect?

Mathias