Dataguard vs RAC - AMIS Query

  • From: "Marco Gralike" <Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:40:19 +0100

Normally I wouldn't make any commercial effort via the medium, but in
this case I am very proud to announce a "AMIS Query" where Mr. Carel Jan
Engel and Jeroen Evers will present on our AMIS premisis regarding:
"High Availability: Data Guard vs. Real Application Clusters - door Oak
Table Network leden Carel Jan Engel and Jeroen Evers". Therefore I am
using this resource to be sure that all DBA enthousiasts are aware of
this event and have the opportunity to attend.

See also (sorry it is in dutch):
http://www.amis.nl/activiteiten.php?id=388

With regards

Marco Gralike