Re: Data Pump Question

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

Since where I currently use datapump, I use an RMAN duplicate as a base, so
exclude my tablespaces beforehand and have never tried it myself, but I do have
examples of datapump scripts that simply state in the par file:
EXCLUDE=TABLESPC_NAME /
EXCLUDE=TABLE:....

I say test it out, see if it works... :)

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."