Data Masking

  • From: Tracy Rahmlow <tracy.rahmlow@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:01:42 -0500

We are currently looking to mask some data in a 500g 10.2.0.4 database and
I'm looking for design options from this group.  We are considering the
use of functions to update some rows in place and/or CTAS with function
calls.  Anybody have any other thoughts?

Thanks

Tracy Rahmlow | Lead Database Analyst | Infrastructure Delivery Services

Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance | 3500 Packerland Drive | De Pere, WI
54115-9070
Ameriprise Insurance Company | IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company
Office: 920.330.5164 | Fax: 920.330.5350 | ameriprise.com/autohome

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information.
use, or distribution of the information included in this message
and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you."