Re: Data Guard Hanging

  • From: "Alex Fatkulin" <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 09:32:48 -0500

Tom,

if I understood correctly, in case you take sid from v$streams_apply_server
and join it to v$session the sql_id is empty?

if it is, try enable sql trace with wait events and see what session is
doing.  starce/truss might provide some low-level related information as
well (though sql trace should be enough).

--
Alex Fatkulin,
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexfatkulin