Re: DOUBTS REGD. ORACLE QUOTING

  • From: "Eriovaldo Andrietta" <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dennis Williams" <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:03:47 -0300

Hi Dennis,

 I think so, I am not sure,  I don´t have informations from person that
uses it daily as a tool for sales.
 So, I had read some material in the net, also Oracle documentation, but I
is not enough to give a good idea how  this module works.
I would appreciate a lot if someone has a process flow regarding this tool.

Regards
Eriovaldo

On 5/1/06, Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eriovaldo,

So this is part of Oracle E-Business?

Dennis Williams

On 4/30/06, Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Does anyone use the module Oracle Quoting ? > > Do you have any reference regd this module, like : integration with > another modules, how to setup the module, documentation, process flow, links > and everything that can help me for studying it. > > Thanks and Regards > Eriovaldo >