Re: Critical data recovery 10gR2

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:51:01 -0700

New problem.  A reserved word was used to name one of the tablespaces I want
to skip.  Turns out I need only two tablespaces to recover the data and
those restored just fine.  The duplicate fails when I try to skip the
reserved word tablespace.  It also fails when I include it because the
backup file needed is no longer on disk.  What options do I have now?  The
only article I've found on Metalink so far just says not to use reserved
words for tablespace names.  A little late for that.  I have renamed the
tablespace but that doesn't help me right now.

Sandy
Transzap, Inc.