Check Point Process

  • From: "Mudhalvan Moovarkku" <moovarkku.mudhalvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:41:52 +0900

Dear DBAs,

        Greetings. Have a Nice Day.

We have a script to check the process and send warning email.

        We are checking for PMON, SMON, ARC and LGRW.

        Do I have to consider Check Point Process also or not?

Because from my understanding some time this process may not run. Can
you please share your experience?

Thank you.
Best Regards,
M.Moovarkku Mudhalvan
E-mail disclaimer:
This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a
commitment by AXA NON-LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD except where provided for in
a written agreement between you and the Company. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender immediately.