Cert Question

  • From: Scott Canaan <srcdco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:24:52 +0000

In April, 2014, I installed a cert using the keytool application. I basically
know nothing about these as this one application is the only one that uses
certs in this way. Normally the SA's handle certs. Now I need to know what
the user is that is in the cert, but I don't remember the password.

Is there any way to either get the password back or to get the user out of the
cert?

The vendor is saying that I have start over.

Scott Canaan '88 (srcdco@xxxxxxx<mailto:srcdco@xxxxxxx>)
(585) 475-7886 - work (585) 339-8659 - cell
"Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it."
- Tom Lehrer