Cary Millsap's new Method R company

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle_l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:55:17 -0500

On April 1 this year, I started a new company called Method R Corporation. A
few of my colleagues have joined me, including Jeff Holt and Karen Morton.
Our focus at Method R is Oracle performance, using the method that Jeff and
I called Method R in our book *Optimizing Oracle Performance*. Karen and I
still monitor the list, just with new mail addresses. If there's anything
any of us can do to help you, I invite you to drop me a note.

Cary Millsap
http://method-r.com - new company website
<http://method-r.com/>http://carymillsap.blogspot.com - personal blog
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/05/prweb839554.htm - press releas