Re: Can't find the sql text from v$sql via the hash value

  • From: "eagle fan" <eagle.f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:45:38 +0800

The session disconnected due to timeout, didn't get any ORA- errors.

I traced the session using dbms_system.set_ev and I think I got the sql.

But the hash value 750036270 doesn't appear in the session trace file. The
hash value of the sql text is another hash value 3164742762 .

But select sql_hash_value from v$session where sid = <sid I traced> , it
always shows 750036270.

Why v$session shows 750036270 instead of the sql hash value 3164742762 ?

On 6/18/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try to enable 10046 trace. Does application get any ORA- errors or just disconnects due to timeout?

2006/6/17, eagle fan <eagle.f@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The hang just last several seconds, after several seconds, the
application
> client cancel the operation and mark the database as unavaliable.

-- Best regards, Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com

-- Eagle Fan

Oracle DBA