RE: Any Info V$CALLTAG or V$CLIENT_CACHE_TRANSFER

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle_l" <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:17:53 -0400

What version of Oracle?

Neither view seems to exist in my 10g database but I did find this in
the 11g Reference manual

V$CLASS_CACHE_TRANSFER is deprecated. The information that was provided
in this view is now provided in the V$INSTANCE_CACHE_TRANSFER and
V$SEGMENT_STATISTICS views.
<<

The definition of v$calltag is most question marks in my downloaded
version.  Maybe the online docs have been updated.  You might try
checking there.

-- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148