Access to temp tables created dynamically

  • From: Ram Raman <veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:18:50 -0600

Because of Sox requirements we are moving away from generic userids to
individual ids. We have Peoplesoft applications that create tables on the
fly. Developers want access to those tables that will be created on the fly,
in case the process that creates it ends abnormally. I looked into granting
via DDL triggers, it seemed like granting access via them is a problem. Is
there a way to grant access other than doing "grant select any". Thanks.

version: 10.2

TYA.