RE: ASSM Performance Problems

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:28:11 -0500

<whew>  For a second there, I thought this was important.  Looking at
our ERP system running 9.2.0.5 on HPUX, I see only 14 affected
tablespaces.

Wait.

That's all of 'em, save for SYSTEM, UNDO, and TEMP.

Aw crap.

Time to patch!  At least we're not using bitmapped indexes, which seems
to be the most popular culprit...

Rich