question about flashback query and 12i EBS

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:24:27 -0800 (PST)

We are going to have a conversion database and I was wondering in Apps if I
could do flashback query on the database if the load didn't go well.  I am
worried I could screw up something on the apps side.  I know I reports or jobs
could get hosed up but if I am not running anything against this data would I
have any issues?

I am trying to avoid having to reclone or restore all the time due to bad data
loads.

I probably will have a ton more questions as I haven't worked with Apps now for
over 6 years and there are so many changes!

Thanks,

Kathy