Re: oracle Apps installation on windows server

  • From: "Syed Sabdar Hussain" <sabdar.ocdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:47:03 -0700

Hi Sanjay,

In Oracle web site we have many links and forums on "How to Install Oracle
E-Business on Windows"

I would suggest you to take a look at the below URLs for the the same.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=426271&tstart=0

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=413946&tstart=0

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=447193&tstart=30

--