Re: discoverer classes

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:23:48 -0800 (PST)

That is my thought.  When I did it 6 years ago it was pretty straight forward.

  I am trying to convince management we probably only need to send one person
to Discoverer class for reports and then have them train others and have the
CBT for backup.

  Kathy

Lynne Ly <linhlynne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I would suggest reading the installation manual to do
the install. It's pretty straight forward. I don't
think you need to go to class for it.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs