RE: about oracle apps institute

  • From: yvn Rao <yvnrao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:16:25 +0000

Hi,   As per my knowledge, one Mr.kishore is best faculty. He is available with
IKON Infotech Chennai. he will teach every thing in very professional way. he
is also experienced with real time environment.regardsyvnraoDate: Tue, 21 Aug
2007 03:04:31 -0700From: dksit_05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: about oracle apps
instituteTo: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Friends ,I am Darshan shah. I want to
learn  Oracle apps . So if any institute in ahmedabad,Mubai,Pune,Hydrabad  then
plz tell me.        Thanks   Darshan shah  Ahmedabad, Gujarat   09898245151
      Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Catch the cricket action with MSN!
http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx