To End-date responsibility on tables in DB 9.2.0.6.0

  • From: "Kalyan Sundar" <kalyan.sundu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:31:08 +0530

Hi,

I am administering our companies local Oracle application Vision server...

My requirement is to end-date 'System Administrator' responsibilities for
all the users except few in our newly installed Oracle application
11.5.10.2on oracle database
9.2.0.6.0 .
Previously for this kind of requirements , I used to update the table
fnd_user_resp_groups at a single shot from backend since I cant go and end
date each and every user individualy

When i tried to do the same in the oracle database it gave an error
'Datamanipulation not legal
on this view : fnd_user_resp_groups'

Later I realised that fnd_user_resp_groups is a view in DB versions
9.2.0.6.0 while object fnd_user_resp_groups
is a table in DB versions 9.2.0.5.0
Please let me know whether there is a way to end-date responsibilities from
back-end tables .

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Thanks,
Kalyan