Re: RAC/EBS Application affinity options

  • From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:41:05 +1000

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that I am continuing to dig in that direction.
There are a few thinks I have done since last posts:
- Took a closer look and had a discussion on the R12.1.1 feature
mentioned bellow. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it brings us the
necessary functionality
- Found the following Enhancement Request logged 4 years ago. IMHP: It
is exact that Oracle should do to ensure proper  CM-s RAC Affinity.
Bug No. 4159920 APPSRAP:PCP/CONCURRENT MANAGER - RAC NODE AFFINITY &
LISTENER LOAD BALANCING
- Logged a Service Request to work with Oracle to clarify the status
(as suggested by Steven Chan). As result of that status of ER 4159920
changed to "To Internal (Oracle) Review" recently :)

I will keep you posted,
Yury