RE: Partitioned Oracle Apps base tables

  • From: fraz baig <aesthetic_hunzai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:21:46 +0500

Hi
 As far as workflow tables you mentioned in APPLSYS schema are pre partitioned
by oracle it self and there are many tables oracle apps use as partitioned ones
in release 11.5.10.2 and 12R
Thansk

To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Partitioned Oracle Apps base tablesFrom:
HDaiminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:56:21 -0800Hello, I was
wondering whether a standard EBS installation uses the partitioning option on
some of the base tables. Because I found out that about 200 apps base tables in
our system are partitioned (although only 34 of them actually hold any data). I
need to know whether it comes like this out of the box or it was done by the
implementer when they initally implemented Oracle (this was done way before my
time here). Some partitioned tables: This is 11.5.10.2 on AIX. Database is
10.2.0.3 RAC on AIX. Thanks, Helmut
Discover the new Windows Vista