Re: Oracle E-Business Migration from Windows to Linux

  • From: James Morrow <morrow.james@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:37:43 -0500

Additionally, (and this is probably what Mr. Tipton was pointing out),
there are documents particular to export/import with E-Business Suite.

230627.1 -- 9i Export/Import Process for Oracle Applications Release 11i
362205.1 -- 10g Release 2 Export/Import Process for Oracle
Applications Release 11i

-- James
James J. Morrow | Senior Oracle Applications DBA | TriOra Group, LLC
morrow.james <at> gmail <dot> com
james.morrow <at> trioragroup <dot> com