OAUGNetDBA – is available for subscription.

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:21:22 +0100

Community!

Finally I have got in touch with OAUGNetDBA mailing list's administrator.
He confirmed that it wasn't possible to subscribe to this list for a
few moths due technical problems.
Now he have updated the subscription page with information how to
subscribe for that list.

Basically you need to send a blank email to the following email address:
oaugnetdba-on@xxxxxxxx

OAUGNetDBA – is oldest and biggest Apps DBA mailing list on the web today.
I would encourage you to subscribe for it and join the rest of Oracle
Apps DBA community.

At the same time I will continue to support this list.

With all my best wishes,
--
Yury
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)