Linux Migration->Custom Forms behaves strange and gives ORA*00904 ERRORS on query

  • From: Kenan "�zt�rk" <mynameiskenan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 03:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

On my way to Linux migration journey, Everything seemed ok until compiling
Custom developed forms and test them. They are compiled without errors but when
i try to query on them, they gibe ORA-00904 errors but i do not get these
errors on Windows environment. I also realized that  Some hidden buttons act as
if they are database columns. I think ORA*00904 errors are because of this.
Tries to select hidden buttons because it thinks it is a database column!

What may be the reason of behaving different on linux and windows?

I will be gratefull if someone have idea about this issue!

Regards,
Kenan

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.