Re: Health Checkup

  • From: "Pedro Espinoza" <raindoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:12:11 -0800

Alerts and fixing them are kinda independent: so, it doesn't matter which
order you wanna follow. There are various ways of alerting: cronjobs, snmpd,
using agents such as nagios (oracle agent being tightly integrated for
oracle stuff).

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM, NEELI-SC, Mamta <Mamta.NEELI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx