Re: Fantastic paper on Apps Jserv Tooning and Troubleshooting

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:09:49 +0100

The first link ... What are we to do/run on that ?
Please feel free to download and unzip the archive file.
There is the presentation (PPT) file from Mike Shaw + some scripts for
JServ troubleshooting.
Do you have any problem in downloading it?

BTW - you are doing good stuff. Well done. Things like the wf mailer
resolution earlier is useful for people.
THX. I just had some spare time and decided that I can do something like that.
End of the day I would like to create the same type of mailing list
like oralce-l for Apps DBAs. There we would be able to discuss the
issues connected to Apps DBA staff.
So far it looks like Apps DBA are not that open us Oracle Core DBAs in
the oracle-l list.
I glad that there is somebody like you subscribed to that list. I
would like to encourage others (BWT 50+ persons) in that list to be
more active and make strong Apps DBA community.

Yury

On 6/23/06, Rolfe, Kent (GTI AIS OPS/SE) <kent_rolfe@xxxxxx> wrote:
The first link ... What are we to do/run on that ?

BTW - you are doing good stuff. Well done. Things like the wf mailer
resolution earlier is useful for people.

Thanks,
Kent.