RE: EBS login auditing issues

  • From: fraz baig <aesthetic_hunzai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:41:27 +0500

Well for this i think you already have audit reports like
signon audit users
signon audit concurrent progarms
signon audit forms
and signon audit un successfulllogins
if you want to record the up adresses i donto think it is available from front
end in my case for that i have created a trigger

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:54:54 +0800From: malufeng@xxxxxxxxxxx:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: EBS login auditing issues
Dear ALL

Want to implement an auditing in login page,when user click login button after
input user name/password,
we want to record user name and client IP address and MAC address and success
status(which indicate password is correct or not).

anyone ever did this before? or any suggestion ,experience or docs for
reference.

Best Regards
Samuel
Explore the seven wonders of the world