Re: Backup Location of Application Context File (sid.xml) <= A FANTASTIC RESPONCE TIME! WELL DONE !

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:58:43 +0100

It is looks like we have got a good troubleshooting team in that list :)
I am really pleased to see that active response!
Lets continue in the same way :)

WELL DONE !
Yury

On 6/27/06, Chase Gruezo <chase@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok found it I'll try to read it first. Thanks

From: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gilbertsen, Jason Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:42 PM

 To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: Re: Backup Location of Application Context File (sid.xml)

Look in the metalink autoconfig doc.

-----Original Message----- From: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tue Jun 27 06:39:56 2006 Subject: RE: Backup Location of Application Context File (sid.xml)

 Thanks at least u gave me hope!