Re: Auto Invoice Question

  • From: senigma13 <senigma13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:54:33 -0500

Joe ...you wish to read up the Metalink note 733835.1

Please establsih Goruping Rules in Oracle Receivables before you do your
AutoInvoice.

Please reference the following. You should groups you rinvoices as per your
need. Please check the below: Why is AutoInvoice splitting one order into
two invoices?

*A:
*AutoInvoice uses grouping rules to group invoices, credit memos and debit
memos. Grouping rules contain various transaction attributes (columns in
RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL table) that must be identical for the same
transaction.
There are 2 kinds of attributes: mandatory and optional. You can only add or
drop optional attributes. Please see the User's Guide for a listing of all
columns included in the mandatory attributes and all the columns that can be
added as optional attributes.
Check the grouping rule that you are using. You may have defined an optional
attribute that is different for two lines of the same invoice, and is,
therefore, causing a second invoice to be generated. Check both optional and
mandatory attributes of the two lines.
If AutoInvoice is generating one invoice for multiple orders, then you may
not have defined sales order as an optional attribute.
The Grouping Rule that is used by AutoInvoice is attached in your Batch
source :
Navigation: Setup -> Transactions -> Sources -> AutoInvoice tab

Grouping Rule can be checked at:
Navigation: Setup -> Transactions -> AutoInvoice -> Grouping Rule