[optimal] Re: specular microscopy

  • From: robert santora <rbsantora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:31:43 -0400

Hello Pete

Thank you for your response. I used the unit many years ago and have a
academic interest in the system. What would be the cost ?

thank you

Bob

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Peter Leadem <PLeadem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

Topcon made a non contact specular attachment for the SL-5D. It's
discontinued, but we have one available. These take a bit of practice to
become proficient. The photo kit for this slit lamp was film based too.
Remember film? Send me an e-mail at pleadem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Pete