[optimal] Re: optimal Digest V3 #149

  • From: Dirk-Uwe Bartsch <dbartsch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:21:12 -0700

Hi guys,
I have a favor. I have an old Topcon TRC-50VT that we converted to digital.
There is a shadow in the lower right corner of the illumination circle when I
hold a paper to it. That same darker area shows up in the fundus photograph.
Any idea where I can adjust the illumination pathway to get even illumination?
I tried finding a service manual for the Topcon camera, but no luck so far.

Thanks a bunch,

Dirk-Uwe

--- Dirk-Uwe Bartsch PhD FARVO     Associate Adj. Professor        ---
---              Ocular Imaging Reading Center                  ---

--- Room 202 Jacobs Retina Center  URL: http://eyesite.ucsd.edu ---
--- 9415 Campus Point Dr.          phone: (858) 534-4392        ---
--- La Jolla CA 92093-0946         fax: (858) 534-6826          ---
Confidentiality Notice:

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.