[optimal] Re: cleaning tips

  • From: "Cavicchi, Robert" <Robert.Cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:56:27 +0000

Funniest thing I've seen on this list in a very long time!

bob

From: Jim Strong <jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, August 4, 2014 12:22 PM
To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Re: cleaning tips

Maybe it should be in the Scientific Session?

Get someone up there with a headset and some carpet samples with various stains
and test the effects of various solutions and concentrations.

Then people could order the best stain eliminator?

Barb McCalley could set the items up in the OPS online store.

j-

(110% tongue-in-cheek)

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM, CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
<cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I find that statement a bit hard to believe

Every lady knows that Hydrogen Peroxide is a bleach

Marilyn Monroe knew this also- she was a “bottle blonde”

So, it if can strip hair of color, why not carpet?