[optimal] Spectral Domain Work Shop Instructors Needed

  • From: Jim Soque <jsoque@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Warnicki <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:16:53 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

This is the second general call to recruit WORK SHOP INSTRUCTORS for the
Spectral Domain OCT Workshops,
to be held at the OPS 42nd Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida on October 21 to
25, 2011.

Due to the overwhelming demand for this workshop we have added additional
machines that now
require additional instructors.

There are two Introduction SD OCT W.S. being offered (Sat and Sun), and one
Masters SD OCT W.S. course (Mon.).
Attendance to the SD OCT lecture is NOT required, but recommended.

SD machines available for instruction are Bioptigen, Heidelberg, Optovue,
Topcon and Zeiss.

We have prime teaching times for these workshops and 2 hours per session on
these days granted
to us by the Board of Education.

If you think you have that special skill, knack for teaching, and a strong
understanding of the SD OCT,
please come forth and share your knowledge.

Please contact me off list at jsoque@xxxxxxxxxxx, and let me know about your
specialty SD OCT skills.

You will receive 1 instructor A credit, for each hour of instruction.

Thank you for your participation,

Jim Soque
OPS BOE
e: jsoque@xxxxxxxxxxx