[optimal] Seeking roommate/s for AAO/Chicago

  • From: Stuart Alfred <stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:02:39 -0400

Well, the powers that be keep raising hotel costs, so I understand why my
employer won't cover it all.  But the cost is STEEP this year at the Inter
Continental.  So, hope to find someone interested in rooming with me?
Looking at the full term for the meeting Oct. 17 to 21st.  Willing to
consider all reasonable offers, or negotiate.  I have gotten all my shots
and have references;-)

Contact me at stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx please and thank you.

--
Stuart Alfred, CRA, OCT-*C*