[optimal] Seeking Presenters: Pearls Tips and Tactics

  • From: JamesStrong <jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:38:16 -0400

All of this banter about the OPTOS is a great segue for my call for
presenters...

Last year at the OPS Annual my co-worker Tim Bennett moderated a course
called Pearls Tips and Tactics, which was a series of short presentations
on various topics delivered by multiple imagers.  Due to time constraints
and travel schedules, Tim isn't able to moderate this year, so i am
carrying the torch.

If you are attending this year's OPS annual meeting and have a tech tip,
interesting case study, or novel project you've been working on and would
like to present, please contact me directly:
jstrong1@xxxxxxxxxxx or 717-531-0003 x283348

The course is booked for 90 minutes, so we'll have time for several
speakers at 10-12 minutes + Q/A.

This is a great opportunity to test your "legs" behind the podium or share
some insight on a topic that' s a bit off the beaten path.

We've been running this course at our local Hershey meeting for several
years and some  of those "first-time" speakers are now "regulars" on the
OPS circuit.

Don't hesitate to pulse me and we can discuss your ideas.

Thanks!

Jim