[optimal] Re: Remove

  • From: candice485@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:35:16 +0000

Who's getting these request to be removed and is it working? Because thus far I
have received an over load of request along with hundreds of other emails. If a
remove request is actualy working I would like to be taken off. Thanks

From: bhakta shrestha <bhakta_sth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:31:14
To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Re: Remove

From: Gandcdowd <gandcdowd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Remove
To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 7:14 AM

Please remove me from your email list immediately.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 13, 2010, at 4:39 AM, joelevymd@xxxxxxx wrote:

Please remove me from the
 list. I have received over 100 emails today and you are jamming my mail box.