[optimal] Re: Powerpoint Presentation on Ophthalmic photography

  • From: "Marshall Tyler" <mtyler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:33:51 -0400

Mark,
 I don't have a PPT in the can.

 I would work it from the clinical point of view:
1. Clinical documentation.
2. Diagnostic tests
then fill in the photo types starting with what general photographers know and
showing a few examples of each while talking about the diseases and why the
photos are used for that disease:
External (patient, video, OR)
SL
fundus: disk, macula, peripherial  (intro with a red-reflex photo of an animal
at night?) or just a red-eye photo from a point and shoot.
Green (red-free) monochromatic retinal photos
Red (green-free) monochromatic retina photos
Flurorescein Angiogram
ICG Angio
maybe even OCT (since it drives like a fundus camera photographers us it)

Maybe you can share what you produced!

Good luck,
Marshall
http://MarshallTyler.com
http://TwinChimneyPublishing.com
Books for the Ophthalmic Photographer

P before printing, please think about the environment   P