[optimal] Re: Photo Stitching Software

  • From: Jonathan Shankle <jonathan.shankle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:02:53 -0500

Stephen,

Currently, the software is designed for windows based OS's only.

Having said that, Photosynth runs under Bootcamp and some VM configurations.
I also use it on a Mac based smartphone as an app, and it works well.

I would also wager that MS will soon follow their Silverlight lead and
develop this to be cross platform in the very near future.

- Jonathan

--

*Jonathan Shankle, CRA OCT-C*

*