[optimal] Personal Photography Night in Orlando

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:03:18 -0400

*Personal Photography Night **
*Hosted by:        Mark Maio and Hector Mendez-Caratini
Time:                Saturday 7:30 – 9:00pm
Location:           Rosen Plaza Hotel, Room TBA
Many OPS members take pictures of eyes by day and make pictures of the
outside world during their nights and weekends.  If you are attending the
OPS Annual Program in Orlando, we welcome your personal photography
submissions. This event is open to both those who are showing images and
those who want to see what others are up to! We will combine all accepted
entries into a slideshow and each photographer will have the opportunity to
give a brief overview of their personal work.  This is a great way to learn
about the “other” side of many colleagues you have only known through
ophthalmology.  Please contact Sonya Brooker at sunshine28409@xxxxxxxxx for
submission details.  The first 15 submissions received by October 16th will
be included.  ***
*