[optimal] Opportunity in San Francisco

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:39:03 -0700

Tired of tornados, hurricanes, heat waves and ice storms?

Want to hike and bike all year round?

Great weather and an interesting, vibrant city appeal to you?

Don't be frightened by the high cost of housing.  There's more to life
than a big house.   Think what you will save on commute, heating and air
conditioning bills!

Opportunity to work with me, and my colleague, a Russian
Ophthalmologist, as well as being an active part of a historic academic
department.  CPMC was the seat of western ophthalmology at the time of
the Gold Rush.  We're not going anywhere.  In fact, the department just
purchased an 80,000 square foot building to build the CPMC Eye Institute
in 2012.  Be part of this exciting new venture on the ground floor.

Our chief imager will be moving back to NC soon.  Taking calls from all
interested parties who might be wanting to change their lifestyle,
increase their quality of work, and work in a challenging yet mellow
environment.  No drama!  No late nights!  Great pay and great benefits.

See me.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115