[optimal] Re: Ophthalmic Lasers

  • From: dennis_dowell <dennis_dowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:47:11 -0700

it is sometimes misunderstood that Pascal is a technology. It is in fact a
pattern scanning laser. There are several manufacturers of pattern scanning
lasers on the market. Pascal, by Topcon was the first on the market. Others
include, Nidek, Zeiss, Quantel, Ellex, Valon and the navigated laser, Navilas
from OD-OS which is also a funds camera.

<darrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:08/13/2014  8:39 AM  (GMT-08:00)
Ophthalmic Lasers </div><div>
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't the Topcon Pascal the only pascal laser?

Darrin A Landry, CRA, OCT-C

Sent from my iPhone