[optimal] OPS salary survey

  • From: "Egnatz, Thomas James" <tegnatz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 16:19:31 -0400

Wasn't there some kind of OPS salary survey done for CRAs 5-10 years ago? Does someone have a link to it? One of the administrators was interested.

Thanks.

Quoting Kirsten Locke <kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I use it to measure areas of GA in a clinical trial but I wish there was a
way to control the follow-up measurements. There is no way to measure the
sensitivity of the selected area as you dial it up with the mouse wheel. I
don't know if the final setting is higher or lower than the previous visit.
It is not an exact measure and it would be nice to know how much change is
considered significant.

Kirsten

Kirsten Locke, RN, CRA, FOPS.

Senior Research Associate and Clinical Trials Coordinator

Retina Foundation of the Southwest

9600 N. Central Expressway, Suite 200

Dallas, TX 75231

214-363-3911 x114 or 214-739-1469