[optimal] Re: NaFl derived from exactly what?

  • From: "Stuart, B. Alfred, B.S., C.R.A., O.C.T-C" <stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:25:12 -0500

Tims:
Seriously, not clear:  "It is the water-soluble salt of fluorescein, also
known as resorcinolphthalein sodium, or uranine. A member of the xanthene
group of dyes, it is a highly fluorescent chemical compound synthesized from
the petroleum derivatives resorcinol and phthalic anhydride.3"

So water soluble compound is what it is derived from?  Or plant? Petroleum
is an option here for me.  Help please narrow this down.

is it Fluorescent dye, mineral source, water-soluable compound or plant
source

Stuart Alfred, B.S., C.R.A., O.C.T.-C
528 North Bauman Street
Indianapolis, IN  46214