[optimal] Letter reprint - Nausea and IVFA

  • From: Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:05:58 +0300

Friends,

Some time ago there was a brief string regarding the article / Letter to the
Editors at Ophthalmology reporting proven correlation between faster
injection speed and incidence of nausea.

I don’t remember seeing it attached to any of the responses – so here it is.

Sorry if it is redundant.

Ethan

Ps I must say that this flies in the face of our 'on the ground' experience,
which is, of course, not regulated by Mann-Whitney.