[optimal] Re: ICG

  • From: "Carlton, Chris [VA]" <Chris.Carlton@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 07:18:08 -0700

Indocyanine Green
[12 June 2014]
Products Affected - Description

IC Green, Akorn
25 mg kit (NDC 17478-0701-02)

Indocyanine Green, Hub Pharmaceuticals
25 mg vial (NDC 25431-0424-02)

Reason for the Shortage

 *   Akorn states the reason for the shortage is increased demand.
 *   Hub Pharmaceuticals cannot provide a reason for the shortage.

Available Products

No presentations are available.

Estimated Resupply Dates

 *   Akorn has IC Green on back order and the company estimates a release date
in late-June 2014.
 *   Hub Pharmaceuticals has indocyanine green on back order. Product may be
available at wholesalers. Check your wholesaler for availability.

Found this on a pharmacy website that refers to drug shortages.