[optimal] Re: Help with Stratus prinout comments

  • From: Lydia Dimmer <lydiadimmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:50:13 -0800

Ethan,

I'm catching up with e-mails and don't know if you got an answer to this
yet...?
When you have captured a scan and saved it, you can go to the "analyze" tab and
"scan selection".  There is a comment field above the scanned image where you
can enter text and save that.  I have a suspicion that it will be associated
with that particular image only through, not with the analysis....

Lydia Dimmer, COT, CRA, OCT-C
Eye Associates Northwest, PC
Seattle, WA
206/342-6140

From: prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Help with Stratus prinout comments
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:52:38 +0200

Greetings and peaceful holidays…

Would appreciate any advice re the following:

In the Stratus OCT V 4.0.1 it is possible to type in comments in a box on the
line / retinal scan.

I am looking for an option to insert comments on any of the glaucoma scan
pages, but cannot seem to find any active / interactive venues.

Anyone have an  idea how to work around this problem ?>

Thanks, Ethan