[optimal] Re: Heidelberg Optics Question

  • From: Brice Critser <bricecritser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:37:11 -0600

We're in the process of getting the wide field lens from Heidelberg. Does
anyone have the new lens for the Spectralis?  If so, as a dovetail to the wide
angle discussion, have you noticed the reduction of the central artifact with
the 55 degree lens (as promised by Heidelberg)?

Brice Critser
Director of Imaging
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Sent from my iPhone 5