[optimal] Re: From Denice regarding DICOM interface for Spectralis

  • From: "Hackel, Richard" <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:18:49 +0000

Speaking of DICOM, is anyone out there using DICOM export to interface all of
their ophthalmic images (fundus, oct, ultrasound, visual fields) with their
radiology dept's PACS for network storage and retrieval?

Have you gotten it to work?

Richard Hackel, CRA, FOPS
Clinical Instructor and
Director of Ophthalmic Photography,